Suitor 1: Finding Love Before 40

 

You put yourself out there in search of love before you turn 40.I've reached out to friends, Facebook, and even a local radio station for assistance.I'm hoping that people will recommend good men.Faith, talk about it.

I do, indeed.I am convinced that it will occur.It probably won't occur when I need it to, however I Realize it will when it should.

I've emailed a few guys, but I've emailed one guy more  Bumble.com Reviews than any other.I'm a little nervous as the first date approaches after he asks me out.Through text and phone, we get along well.Our connection is wonderful, but how will it be in person?Did we put on ourselves too much pressure to make it work?

On my Facebook page, I post pictures of possible outfits and shoes, and a few kind people have offered their thoughts.It boiled down to the two most famous choices for shirts, an emerald green, ¾ length sleeve or a dazzling purple with a fairly transparent white long sleeved shirt over it.I cast a vote to break a tie, and the zipper ankle boots and purple won.

I don't feel nervous as I drive to the Mexican restaurant.I'm eager and enthusiastic.We give each other a hug as we meet in the front.The conversation begins as soon as we are seated at the table.The nerves appear to be a little present before the flow begins.We laugh at each other and talk about our children as we get used to each other.We both acknowledge that we are completely ourselves, which is not always the case when you don't know someone well.

The more I talk to him, the more I realize that we don't have the same kind of chemistry.He really is a nice guy.Although we share many similarities, I only view him as a great friend.He asks me if I want to do it again as dinner winds down.Now comes the Bumble difficult part.You want to be (and need to be) honest, but you don't want to reject someone and hurt his feelings.

I respond, "I'm not sure.You are a wonderful man, in my opinion.You are fantastic.You just don't seem like the right guy to me.

He responds, "OK."

The last few minutes were then a little awkward.I'm not eager to leave, but I can feel the tension now.We hug before parting ways.I'm fine as I walk to my car.I had a wonderful time and was aware that we were completely ourselves.I might be able to blame nerves and try it again if we weren't.I think more about it as I drive home and feel a little disappointed.



Why did we have a strong connection over the phone and via text, but not in person?What altered?What took place?What happened to the chemistry?Is it more likely that the connection and chemistry will be present in person if I don't text or talk to them as much the next time?I'm unable to pinpoint the reason why it was so different in person.Perhaps there was a great deal of pressure subconsciously.

This procedure is fascinating.I have no idea how many men I will talk to or go on dates with.Because what I've done or haven't done so far isn't working, I know that taking action will help.

The overwhelming amount of support and encouragement I've received really stands out to me.I've received messages from people who say they're living their lives through my eyes, which gives them hope for their own lives, or that they thought they'd be alone, but now maybe they'll take action.For others, all of that excites me.

I have no idea how this will turn out.How many men will I meet?Will they prove to be completely incorrect for me?Will they simply remain friends?Or will I discover him?I'm not sure.But I do know that not all of them need to like me or get along with me.I only require The One to.

So, I'll just relax, take it easy, and enjoy the ride.After all, I am convinced that it will take me precisely where I need to be.Furthermore, putting myself out there Bumble.com may be what such countless different ladies need to reestablish their confidence in affection, themselves, and their future.I want you to know that there is love for you out there.It's possible that it won't work out the way you expected.It might not happen as quickly as you anticipated.However, I do know that it occurs when it should.I hope you will accompany me on my journey.It might give you some suggestions or insight into how you can find love in your life.

Don't give up, then.Don't give up hope.Be proactive and keep believing that your partner is out there for you; you never know when you might find them.

Comments